Tuesday 31 March 2009

Nesting time


















I don't know whether its the time of year, but I've recently succumbed to the nesting bug. I've just started working for the vintagesecret website, and the lady who runs it has the most amazing collection of vintage crockery and tea sets that I've been eyeing up very enviously.In my hurry to find something to serve cupcakes on,  I also dropped one of my favourite plates the other night and as a result of all these things, I have been dreaming of teapots, sugar bowls and milk jugs.


Here are my top choices:

 Ants on your teacups never looked so cute



Esther Coombs:Who can resist a plate permanently bearing bourbons and custard creams?







Trixiedelicious : reworked vintage china including sets of the seven heavenly virtues and the seven deadly sins. Almost cool enough to bring back hanging your plates on the wall.Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment